Need help? We are here to assist youExpand All
- Download the DIY photobok-online designer from our website and follow the instructions. It is as simple as ABC
- Alternatively, you can download the Ready book with pre-set templates
- Follow the quick guide:
- Select photos and store in folder - delete all duplicate/unwanted photos (tips)
- Get started
- Download and install FREE photobook-online Designer
- Select DIY or ready book
- Select size
- Add photos onto Photobook-Online Designer or Ready Book pre-set templates
- Auto-flow or drag and drop photos
- Insert, move and resize photos
- Rotate, crop, enlarge or reduce photos
- Add text, if any
- Order - online or offline
- Upload your order
We will not make changes to your file once it is uploaded and we will not be responsible for low-rest photos, spelling errors, typo-errors, etc. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all files uploaded are correct.
- There is no limit provided it is physically viable. It will all depend on the number of pages.
- The more photos, the more number of pages required. You can create a photobook from 20 pages to 100 pages.
- Above 100 pages please refer to customer support at email@example.com.
- Please refer to our list of products for more details
c) Instead of using the templates provided on your website, can I use my own design or can you help me to do the layout?
- Yes, before you design your own photobooks please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is to ensure that you start your photobook designing on the right mode.
Just click order now, make payment and follow the simple instructions provided.
Yes, you can order as many copies as you want.
Allow us about 7 - 10 days to print your photobook upon confirmation including layout, size, paper, binding, payment and etc. It will take a few days for delivery within Malaysia. For international air parcel post, please allow 2 - 3 weeks depending on destinations.
Yes, you can make changes along the process so long as you have not make payment.
No. Cancellation of order is not allowed.
No. We will not be held responsible for any mistakes such as spelling error, grammars, alignment, picture sizes, low resolutions, etc. Therefore, you must check and ensure everything is correct before ordering and making payment. Minimum resolution is 300dpi (we will still print if your files are in low resolution - quality may be compromised).
At Photobook-Online we use the latest digital print & colour calibration technology and state of the art digital production machines for the best possible print and finished photobooks. Slight colour variations are normal and no reprints are allowed under such circumstances.
We have various sizes. Please refer to our products list for more details.
All photo images must have a minimum of 300 dpi.
We do not practice printing a proof sample for customer to view but you can always generate a preview copy from our software. Please ensure that everything is previewed and checked before you confirm your order.
- To place an order online, please click the ORDER button and follow the instructions step by step.
- Please click the UPLOAD button and you will receive a notice on your screen indicating that the upload is successful.
- If you wish to send your file offline after making payment online, please click "Send order via mail". Please burn the photobook file into a CD or DVD and mail it to:-
40 & 42, Jalan TPK 2/5,
Taman Perindustrian Kinrara,
Puchong, 58200 Kuala Lumpur,
- Please label the CD/DVD clearly with contact details for easy reference.
Upon receipt of your order an acknowledgement email will be sent to you when your order is uploaded correctly. Failing which please check your spam filter and try again.
Yes you can. We will store your data for only 90 days after which it will auto delete.